Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kelsie, Kyle and Konner

These are some impromptu pictures of the Gesink kids that I was able to get on the 4th of July! Kyle and Konner are twins, and Kelsie is their older sister. I can hold up a picture of Kyle next to a picture of my husband Kyle at his age, and if I didn't take the picture I may not know who was who! They look exactly alike!


Kyle 


Konner


My father working on the campfire so we can have some s'mores!


Kelsie ready to eat her s'more. Which reminds me; I believe it was Kyle who, after roasting his marshmallow, brought it to his mom and said "Mom I want a s'more now, but I want just the chocolate and graham crackers, what do you want me to do with this?" As he pointed at his roasted marshmallow.


Some chalk art drawn by Kelsie earlier that day of which I thought was adorable.


Boys by the campfire.




Laura, you are one Hot Mamma!


My father also helping the kids light snakes earlier that day.


SNAKES!


And here is my favorite part of our nations independence day (besides independence of course!) SPARKLERS!




I think this one stung a little!


Man, the 4th of July is so full of awesomness, and these kids are pretty cool too. :) Thanks Gesink family for all the fun, I had a blast!

1 comment:

Meagan Rotan said...

Jenni! These are priceless. I especially love the ones of your dad. Great Job on capturing these special moment. It takes a special heart to do that, one that sees the "special" in life.