Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Houge Family


When I was back in Iowa I was able to get a couple of photo shoots in. The Houge children were so chill and fun to hang out with. Check out these pictures, you will see how cool they are. :)


Faith and her sparkly eyes! I just couldn't get enough.


Handsome Matthew, he is going to be a heart breaker!


Alicia was such a photo bug! 


'Lil miss Megan is such an active young girl, and beautiful too.


Faith reading to the other siblings.






She really wears that headband well!


The girls had a little tea party for me.



So much love in this family! Thank you so much Houges for giving me such a captivating glimpse into your life!

1 comment:

Shelise said...

Jenni--Thanks so much for giving us such a beautiful collection of photos for our memories!