Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shout out!

Shout out to all of you in the Sioux County area! I just wanted to double reminder that I am still available for Weddings, and any other type of photography in the area! I will be in Sioux Center over Christmas for sure, but I love to have any reason to come home. I will not charge for travel if it is a wedding in the Iowa area so feel free to ask! Sioux Center, Le Mars, Sioux City, Sioux Falls, Sheldon, Hull, Boyden, Orange City, this means you! There are tons of towns that I have not mentioned so please, feel free to call or e-mail! Yes I am in Lubbock, Texas; but don't let yourself think that means that I don't miss the rolling hills of Iowa.

Website : http://www.jenniophotography.com/
E-Mail: jenni@jenniophotography.com
Phone: 402-984-6210

No comments: