Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kalina and Luke's Wedding

I took photo's at Luke and Kalina Ridder's wedding (Kyle's sister and brother-in-law). I wasn't the photographer or candid photographer. I was just having some fun and trying to help them remember a few more things about their wedding.

Kyle and Kalina doing the country swing, which was rather slow due to the size of her skirt!

Andrea (MOH) and Lon (FOB) Father and Mother of the Bride Wedding party dance
Candles on head table
Kalina's Parents, Lon and Linda Kalina and her sister Andrea (MOH) Kalina's Bridal Bouquet
Luke and Kalina as they walk down the isle as a newly married coulple!
Kissing right outside their church. Kyle and me at our 6 month (I took this picture via tripod) I know its jumbled in with the Ridder Wedding photos, but oh well. Flower Girl

No comments: